3, rue de l'Est
+33 (0)1 43 58 00 90
+33 (0)1 43 15 07 47
1 – Ownership of this website
- This website belongs to Alioscopy, a French SAS (Société par Actions Simplifiée) with a capital value of 2.000.000 €, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 424 495 646, whose registered offices are located at 3 rue de l'Est, 75020 Paris, France, and operating under EU VAT number FR 43 424 495 646.
- Pursuant to the French Intellectual Property code as well as international treaties and agreements including legal provisions relating to copyrights, the reproduction of data (text or graphic based) as well as the layout or programming code of this website in any form whatsoever is forbidden, whether in whole or in part, without the prior consent of Alioscopy.
2 – Legal information
- Should the information found on this website contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, Alioscopy will bear no legal liability as regards any such inaccuracies or imprecisions.
- Alioscopy hereby states that any information shown on this site may be modified or updated without prior notice.
- Alioscopy may at any time, and without prior notice, make improvements and/or modifications to the hardware and/or software described on this website.
- Alioscopy may review these provisions at any time by updating this page. By viewing and using this website, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions hereby set forth.
3 – General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- In accordance with the GDPR, we inform you that we keep the personal information you have entered when you created an account on this website as well as your IP and last login date and time. We also keep track of your downloads.
- Your personal data will never be sold or disclosed to third parties. It is used by Alioscopy to identify you as the end user of the software and content that you may download from our website.
- From time to time, your contact details may be used by Alioscopy to provide you with information about our products or news.
- Your personal data is stored in our databases hosted in France. In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, all users that have registered personal data on this website may edit their information by logging on to their account or by contacting Alioscopy at 3 rue de l'Est, 75020 Paris, France, if they wish to delete their account.